- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- FREE Delivery on orders above $20 within Singapore.
- International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
Sophisticated banking is vital for modern society to function and prosper. Banks lend to individuals and corporations but do so after carefully exploring the risks they undertake to each customer.
This book examines the important role of lending in banking operations and how banks can implement safe and effective loan initiatives. Banks rely on lending to generate profits, but it can be a risky venture. It is important for banking professionals to understand how to mitigate those risks.
Bank Lending from the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers discusses a variety of topics that impact a bank's loan strategy. This is an essential read for candidates studying for the HKIB Associateship Examination and those who want to acquire expert knowledge of Hong Kong's bank lending system.
Topics covered in this book include:
- Assessing and reducing lending risk
- Understanding the customer through financial statements
- Using ratios to determine risk
- Setting up an internal structure to reduce risk
- Pricing and managing loans
Dah Sing Bank is delighted to sponsor this resourceful book. The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in providing banking, insurance, financial, and other related services in Hong Kong, Macau, and the People's Republic of China. The Dah Sing Group has gained a reputation as one of the most progressive and innovative financial services groups. Keys to its success are the strength of the Dah Sing management team and the group's commitment to serving its customers.
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 224 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||182 x 14 x 246mm||ISBN10:||0470827459|
|Weight:||508g||ISBN13:||9780470827451||Publication Date:||21 Mar 2012||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders above $20 in Singapore.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable import duties, taxes (including VAT) and shipping charges will depend on your destination country. All chargers will be displayed at checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)