- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- FREE Delivery on orders above $20 within Singapore.
- International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
Make and serve drinks like a pro
This latest edition of Bartending For Dummies features over 1,000 drink recipes in an A-Z format with clear, easy-to-follow instructions. This 5th Edition also provides over 40 new cocktails ideas for those who want to know how to serve cocktails professionally, for themselves, or for their guests.
- Detailed information on how to properly stock a bar with the latest and greatest glassware and tools
- Expanded coverage on making exotic frozen/blended specialties and specialty coffees
- Experimenting with the new flavor/buzz in Bourbons and Scotches: honey
- The latest flavored rums, gins, ryes, and of course vodkas (buttered, waffle, sherbet, and marshmallow flavored are just a few new editions)
- New coverage devoted to craft distillers
- Fun, new ways to garnish drinks (even flaming options), rim, and serve drinks like a master mixologist
- Tips on creating unique punches and even non-alcoholic drinks
- The latest tips and advice on curing hangovers and hiccups
If you're interested in crafting traditional or modern cocktails, Bartending For Dummies has you covered.
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 384 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||140 x 25 x 211mm||ISBN10:||1118791266|
|Weight:||340g||ISBN13:||9781118791264||Publication Date:||17 Jan 2014||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders above $20 in Singapore.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable import duties, taxes (including VAT) and shipping charges will depend on your destination country. All chargers will be displayed at checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)