- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- FREE Delivery on orders above $20 within Singapore.
- International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
The Bloomberg Market Essentials: Technical Analysis series covers the key elements of the most widely used technical analysis tools. Using these fast-track resources, traders can come up to speed quickly on each method—what it is, how it works, and how to use it.
The third book in this series, Chart Patterns, gives traders the first step toward applying one of the oldest and most widely used tools in the market. Flags, head-and-shoulders patterns, double bottoms, and more are detailed to help the trader know when a breakout is coming or when a trend is continuing.
Bruce Kamich is a highly respected voice in the technical analysis community, coauthoring the widely read Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Daily Technical Market Letter publication.
|Format:||Hardback, 208 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||160 x 18 x 236mm||ISBN10:||1576603008|
|Weight:||414g||ISBN13:||9781576603000||Publication Date:||19 Dec 2009||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders above $20 in Singapore.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable import duties, taxes (including VAT) and shipping charges will depend on your destination country. All chargers will be displayed at checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
We currently ship to countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)