- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Tax Included & FREE Delivery within Singapore.
International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
The fully updated third edition of "Farewell, My Nation" considers the complex and often tragic relationships between American Indians, white Americans, and the U.S. government during the nineteenth century, as the government tried to find ways to deal with social and political questions about how to treat America’s indigenous population.
- Updated to include new scholarship that has appeared since the publication of the second edition as well as additional primary source material
- Examines the cultural and material impact of Western expansion on the indigenous peoples of the United States, guiding the reader through the significant changes in Indian-U.S. policy over the course of the nineteenth century
- Outlines the efficacy and outcomes of the three principal policies toward American Indians undertaken in varying degrees by the U.S. government – Separation, Concentration, and Americanization – and interrogates their repercussions
- Provides detailed descriptions, chronology and analysis of the Plains Wars supported by supplementary maps and illustrations
|Format:||Paperback, 368 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||21.34cm x 13.97cm x 1.78cm||ISBN10:||1118976789|
|Weight:||408g||ISBN13:||9781118976784||Publication Date:||22 Dec 2015||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders in Singapore.
- Your order should be with you in 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable local sales tax, similar taxes will depend on the tax that applies to your delivery location and any changes will be displayed in the checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
We currently ship to the countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)