- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- FREE Delivery on orders above $20 within Singapore.
- International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
Introduces forensic psychology to students and professionals who want to better understand psychology’s expanding influence on the study of law, crime and criminality
Forensic psychology is a constantly growing discipline, both in terms of student interest and as a profession for graduates. This book highlights the often sizeable gap between media myths surrounding forensic practice and reality. Editors Graham Davies and Anthony Beech present an exciting and broad range of topics within the field, including detailed treatments of the causes of crime, investigative methods, the trial process, and interventions with different types of offenders and offences.
Forensic Psychology: Crime, Justice, Law, Interventions, Third Edition covers every aspect of forensic psychology—from understanding criminal behaviour, to applying psychological theory to criminal investigation, analysing the legal process and the treatment of witnesses and offenders. Each chapter has been thoroughly revised and updated with the latest findings. The book also includes two entirely new chapters—one on psychopathy and crime, the other on female offenders. Drawing on a wealth of experience from leading researchers and practitioners, this new edition will interest and enthuse today’s generation of students.
- All chapters thoroughly revised and updated
- Features two brand new chapters
- Supplemented by additional online resource materials, including related links, multiple choice questions, and PowerPoint slides
- Authored by a wide-range of experienced forensic psychology professionals
Forensic Psychology, Third Edition is essential reading for undergraduates’ first encounter with the subject area and is an excellent introduction for more specialised postgraduate courses.
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 744 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||178 x 33 x 254mm||ISBN10:||1119106672|
|Weight:||1542g||ISBN13:||9781119106678||Publication Date:||30 Aug 2017||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders above $20 in Singapore.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable import duties, taxes (including VAT) and shipping charges will depend on your destination country. All chargers will be displayed at checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
We currently ship to countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)