- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Tax Included & FREE Delivery within Singapore.
International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
Take advantage of a powerful visual management tool for teams as you work together and deliver great results. It's been used by thousands of teams for project success!
59% of U.S. workers say that communication is their team's biggest obstacle to success, followed by accountability at 29% (Atlassian). High-Impact Tools for Teams explains a simple, powerful tool that helps team leaders and members align and get clarity on exactly who is responsible for each part of the team's most important activities and projects. The tool is complemented by 4 trust add-ons that help teams build trust and increase psychological safety, so every member can be confident in sharing ideas or concerns about obstacles the team may face. It's a proven tool for project teams, based on years of research, and thousands of teams are already using the Team Alignment Map to run effective "get-to-action meetings", give projects a good start and de-silo organizations.
- Co-author Alex Osterwalder is the international best-selling author who co-created the Business Model Canvas, a strategic management tool used by 1 million+ industry leaders globally. Plan as a team and know who does what
- Uncover and proactively remove the most likely obstacles to any project
- Boost team member contributions
- Run more effective team meetings
- Get more successful projects
With the guidance of High-Impact Tools for Teams, you can be better prepared as a team leader or team member to plan effectively, reduce risks, and collaborate with others. Your team will be accountable and ready to deliver results!
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 336 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||188 x 23 x 239mm||ISBN10:||1119602386|
|Weight:||794g||ISBN13:||9781119602385||Publication Date:||02 Dec 2020||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders in Singapore.
- Your order should be with you in 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable local sales tax, similar taxes will depend on the tax that applies to your delivery location and any changes will be displayed in the checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to the countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)