- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- FREE Delivery on orders above $20 within Singapore.
- International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
New York, Washington, Madrid, London and now Paris Ð the list of Western cities targeted by radical Islamic terrorists waging global jihad continues to grow. Does this extreme violence committed in the name of Islam point to a fundamental enmity between the Muslim faith and the West?
In this compelling essay, leading scholar of Islam Tamara Sonn argues that whilst the West has many enemies among Muslims, it is politics not religion that informs their grievances. The longer these demands remain frustrated, the more violence has escalated and recruitment to groups like Islamic State has increased. Far from quelling the spread of Islamic extremism, Western military intervention has helped to turn nationalist movements into radical terrorist groups with international agendas. Islam, Sonn concludes, is not the problem, just as war is not the solution.
|Format:||Hardback, 152 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||19.05cm x 12.19cm x 1.52cm||ISBN10:||1509504419|
|Weight:||249g||ISBN13:||9781509504411||Publication Date:||14 Oct 2016||Publisher:||Polity Press|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders above $20 in Singapore.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable import duties, taxes (including VAT) and shipping charges will depend on your destination country. All chargers will be displayed at checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)