- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Tax Included & FREE Delivery within Singapore.
International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
The only SSCP study guide officially approved by (ISC)2
The (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification is a well-known vendor-neutral global IT security certification. The SSCP is designed to show that holders have the technical skills to implement, monitor, and administer IT infrastructure using information security policies and procedures.
This comprehensive Official Study Guide—the only study guide officially approved by (ISC)2—covers all objectives of the seven SSCP domains.
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
If you’re an information security professional or student of cybersecurity looking to tackle one or more of the seven domains of the SSCP, this guide gets you prepared to pass the exam and enter the information security workforce with confidence.
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 688 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||185 x 38 x 234mm||ISBN10:||1119542944|
|Weight:||885g||ISBN13:||9781119542940||Publication Date:||19 Apr 2019||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders in Singapore.
- Your order should be with you in 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable local sales tax, similar taxes will depend on the tax that applies to your delivery location and any changes will be displayed in the checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to the countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)