- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- FREE Delivery on orders above $20 within Singapore.
- International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
Offering a concise, illustrated summary of biochemistry and its relevance to clinical medicine, Medical Biochemistry at a Glance is intended for students of medicine and the biomedical sciences such as nutrition, biochemistry, sports science, medical laboratory sciences, physiotherapy, pharmacy, physiology, pharmacology, genetics and veterinary science. It also provides a succinct review and reference for medical practitioners and biomedical scientists who need to quickly refresh their knowledge of medical biochemistry.
The book is designed as a revision guide for students preparing for examinations and contains topics that have been identified as 'high-yield' facts for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), Step 1.
This third edition:
- Has been thoroughly revised and updated and is now in full colour throughout
- Is written by the author of the hugely successful Metabolism at a Glance (ISBN 9781405107167)
- Features updated and improved clinical correlates
- Expands its coverage with a new section on Molecular Biology
- Includes a brand new companion website of self-assessment questions and answers at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicalbiochemistry
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 176 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||221 x 10 x 277mm||ISBN10:||0470654511|
|Weight:||599g||ISBN13:||9780470654514||Publication Date:||20 Jan 2012||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders above $20 in Singapore.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable import duties, taxes (including VAT) and shipping charges will depend on your destination country. All chargers will be displayed at checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)