- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Tax Included & FREE Delivery within Singapore.
International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
A practical guide to effective business model testing
7 out of 10 new products fail to deliver on expectations. Testing Business Ideas aims to reverse that statistic. In the tradition of Alex Osterwalder’s global bestseller Business Model Generation, this practical guide contains a library of hands-on techniques for rapidly testing new business ideas.
Testing Business Ideas explains how systematically testing business ideas dramatically reduces the risk and increases the likelihood of success for any new venture or business project. It builds on the internationally popular Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas by integrating Assumptions Mapping and other powerful lean startup-style experiments.
Testing Business Ideas uses an engaging 4-color format to:
- Increase the success of any venture and decrease the risk of wasting time, money, and resources on bad ideas
- Close the knowledge gap between strategy and experimentation/validation
- Identify and test your key business assumptions with the Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas
A definitive field guide to business model testing, this book features practical tips for making major decisions that are not based on intuition and guesses. Testing Business Ideas shows leaders how to encourage an experimentation mindset within their organization and make experimentation a continuous, repeatable process.
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 368 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||241 x 18 x 188mm||ISBN10:||1119551447|
|Weight:||885g||ISBN13:||9781119551447||Publication Date:||24 Oct 2019||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders in Singapore.
- Your order should be with you in 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable local sales tax, similar taxes will depend on the tax that applies to your delivery location and any changes will be displayed in the checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
We currently ship to the countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)