- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Tax Included & FREE Delivery within Singapore.
International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
A brief, beautiful introduction to Design Thinking that inspires business creativity and innovative solutions
The Design Thinking Quick Start Guide: A 6-Step Process for Generating and Implementing Creative Solutionsshows you how you and your team can become more creative. This book presents methods you can use to innovate playfully and enjoyably.
The Design Thinking Quick Start Guide is full of practical tools and activities, like the 6-3-5 method of brainstorming, to help you and your team get creative. For each of the six steps in the design thinking process, the authors offer two warm-ups that get teams ready to contribute and arrive at innovative solutions.
- Spur innovation with checklists for brainstorming and implementation
- Learn how to generate new ideas
- Lead your team in a proven process for doing creative work
Whether you’re new to design thinking or experienced, the clearly outlined steps in this guide will inspire you to create and implement great ideas.
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 144 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||239 x 10 x 188mm||ISBN10:||1119679893|
|Weight:||363g||ISBN13:||9781119679899||Publication Date:||10 Jan 2020||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders in Singapore.
- Your order should be with you in 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable local sales tax, similar taxes will depend on the tax that applies to your delivery location and any changes will be displayed in the checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to the countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)