- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- FREE Delivery on orders above $20 within Singapore.
- International Shipping & Tax calculated at checkout.
The revised new edition of the must-read guide for executives—provides comprehensive coverage of topics in corporate governance by leading subject-matter experts
The Handbook of Board Governance is the marketing-leading text on public, nonprofit, and private board governance. Providing comprehensive, in-depth coverage, this unique text represents a collaboration of internationally-recognized academics and prominent organization directors, executives, managers, and advisors. Contributors include Ariel Fromer Babcock, Robert Eccles, Alice Korngold, Ellie Mulholland, Michael Useem, Elizabeth Valentine and John Zinkin. Practical, expert guidance enables readers to understand value creation and the strategic role of the board, risk governance and oversight, audit and compensation committee effectiveness, CEO succession planning, and other diverse board duties and responsibilities.
Now in its second edition, the Handbook offers substantial updates and revisions reflecting contemporary trends, practices, and developments in board governance. New content includes discussions of pressing issues related to climate change, examination of information technology and cybersecurity challenges, and recent tax legislation that will impact executive compensation. Editor Dr. Richard Leblanc—an award-winning teacher, professor, lawyer, management consultant, and specialist on boards of directors—integrates practical experience and academic rigor to assist readers:
- Build and strengthen engaged and collaborative leadership in the boardroom
- Recognize the role and responsibilities of a well-functioning governing board
- Risk governance, assurance, and the duties of directors
- Keep pace with new trends in board governance and shareholder responsibility
- Measure performance and align performance measurement to executive pay
- Understand information technology governance, sustainability governance, and the different forms of governance
Highly relevant to board and committee members regardless of sector or industry, The Handbook of Board Governance, 2nd Edition is an invaluable source of knowledge on all aspects of corporate and organization governance.
|Format:||Hardback, 1472 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||191 x 56 x 259mm||ISBN10:||1119537169|
|Weight:||2381g||ISBN13:||9781119537168||Publication Date:||01 May 2020||Publisher:||Wiley|
Domestic Delivery (Singapore)
- Your order will be delivered to you within 1-3 business days.
- We are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders above $20 in Singapore.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 7-30 business days.
- Any applicable import duties, taxes (including VAT) and shipping charges will depend on your destination country. All chargers will be displayed at checkout.
All prices shown on the Content Binded website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section. The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that is best suited to deal with it.
We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to countries and regions seen below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)